Archive for March, 2010
Here are the BUCS results
|BUCS 2010 Results|
|Male Exp Barebow|
|Male Novice Recurve|
|Male Exp Compound|
|Female Exp Recurve|
|Female Novice Recurve|
|Female Novice Barebow|
|Female Exp Barebow|
Just incase people check this website and have forgetten.
Its that time of the year for our AGM.
Our AGM will be held on the Monday 26th April. It is important that everyone in the club attends, so if you’re reading this and are a member this means you!!!!
- The AGM is where we amend (add/change/delete) things to our constitution which will help the club.
- Anyone is allowed to submit an amendment, which could be concerning anything within the constitution and club.
- All amendments must be emailed Gemma by Saturday 17th April.
- If they do not reach me by this date the issue will not be raised at the meeting as they will not appear in the agenda.
- At the AGM only issues on the agenda will be raised so it is important to email me anything you feel needs raising.
Nominations will also open at the AGM for people to run for positions in next years committee, the positions that are open are:
- Vice Captain/ Coach
- Social Secretary
- Equipment Officer